Westchester County Heating And Air Conditioning
Yes, we can service or repair your home heating and air conditioning system!
Preventative maintenance will not only protect your investment, it will extend the life of your home, maintain power efficiency, and maximize overall performance. Your home heating and air conditioning unit is a true investment and it will give you years of enjoyment.
At Alliance Heating & Air Conditioning we follow factory recommended maintenance and service schedules and use only approved parts and tools. When it comes time to replacing and installing a new heat pump or forced air system, we match the right sized appliances to your home and environment.
Typical home service, parts, and repairs include:
- Preventative maintenance programs
- Ductless air conditioning systems
- Air distribution system design
- Indoor air quality systems
- Heat recovery systems
- Energy management systems
- System Replacements
- Electric heat pump systems
- Efficiency calculation of your home
- Gas furnace systems
- Zone control systems for homes
- Geothermal heating systems
- Service repair to all makes of equipment
We are accredited and certified Fairfield County and Westchester heating and air conditioning (HVAC) specialists.
Some of our vendor partners include Trane, Mitsubishi, Carrier and Climate Master.